A Tradition of Excellence
Our firm has maintained a well-respected group of local attorneys
Even if not in name, the Alliance Law Group has been in the Tacoma, WA area in spirit for decades. Our timeline is proof of our dedication to the community.
A tradition of excellence. Our firm has maintained a well-respected group of local attorneys since 1950.
McCormick Hoffman Rees
McCormick Hoffman Rees Arnold
McCormick Hoffman Rees Faubion
McCormick Hoffman Rees Faibion, Van Buskirk & Johnson
Faubion Reeder Fraley & Cook
Alliance Law Group, PS
Alliance Law Group, PS
Perhaps more painful than getting hurt in an accident caused by someone else is the legal mumbo-jumbo that comes with a typical personal injury case. You probably know you have rights under the law, but dealing with the responsible person’s insurance company is frustrating. Your pain, mounting medical bills, lost wages, and other issues create a vortex of legal woes with you in the middle.
When you are hurt in a car accident, you may not even realize the far-reaching implications.
You Want The Right Professional For The Job
Choosing the right professional is an important decision. From family relationships, to injuries, to business decisions, property disputes, your lawyer handles some of the most significant elements of your life. You want the right one. Here are some considerations to think about if you are choosing a lawyer:
We Provide the Solid Legal Representation You Need … Whether You Know It or Not
One of our core practice areas is family law, which covers such a wide range of topics that many people don’t realize that the benefits of retaining an attorney. We provide skilled representation in such areas as:
- Issues related to minor children;
- Modifications of alimony or child support;
- Relocation for minor children;
- Enforcement of child support obligations.
We Fight for You
We Put Your Future in Your Hands
Chances are a full recovery is your top priority after a car accident or other personal injury matter. Still, there are nagging complications along the way, like medical bills, lost wages, and agonizing pain and suffering. We are your go-to legal support when up against tough insurance companies and other responsible parties unwilling to recognize your right to compensation under Washington State law.
Wills and trusts are the keys to ensuring your post-death wishes are fulfilled. We can help you see estate planning as an opportunity for a legacy, and less of a dreaded task.
You Won’t Hurt Our Feelings by Saying Cost is an Issue
Hiring an attorney is a big decision and may be a substantial financial investment. However, you could do yourself a disservice if you avoid retaining counsel. In personal injury cases, we work on a contingency fee basis as well as offer a free consultation. Our lawyers do not charge unless you win or settle your case.
How prickly can we be? Contact Alliance Law Group Today
Click to Apply to theAlliance Law Group Scholarship
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- Completed application must be submitted online by December 31st, 2021. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by Spring 2021.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $500 to be awarded the Spring semester of 2021.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship