Injured Because of Someone Else?
Call for a case consultation to discuss your rights or the rights of your loved ones. You pay no attorney fees unless we collect for your injuries.
Bills may stack up quickly and even when your injury is someone else’s fault. Get help now with our experienced personal injury attorneys. Your rights are our priority.
Frustrated by all the legal mumbo jumbo?
When your insurance company turns on you, turn to us.
Are you a victim but no one seems to care?
Let us protect you from a legal storm.
Focus On Your Injuries
Perhaps more painful than getting hurt in an accident caused by someone else is the legal mumbo-jumbo that comes with a typical personal injury case. You probably know you have rights under the law but dealing with the responsible person’s insurance company is frustrating. Your pain, mounting medical bills, lost wages, and other issues create a vortex of legal woes with you in the middle.
You can trust our personal injury lawyers at Alliance Law Group to provide shelter from this perfect storm. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our law firm is developing a strong strategy to obtain the highest amount of compensation available under Washington State law.
Helping Victims of Tacoma Personal Injury Matters Since 1950
Our law firm has experienced some growth and transition over the years, but our core goal to provide dedicated, skilled representation in a personal injury claim has remained steadfast. We provide legal representation of personal injury claims head-on, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Negligent drivers are all around, engaging in such risky behaviors as speeding, texting, talking on their phones, ignoring traffic laws, and other dangerous conduct.
- Injuries on Property and Slip and Fall Claims: Washington State property owners are required to keep the premises safe for those who enter upon it. Their failure to do so may cause serious injuries, for which you may be entitled to recover.
- Injuries Caused by Defective Products: Manufacturers must do all they can to avoid regulations against introducing a defective product into the stream of commerce. If they do not comply with this duty, they are strictly liable for resulting injuries.
- Wrongful Death Cases: When a person dies due to negligent conduct, family members may step in as advocates of the deceased to pursue compensation.
- Insurance Disputes: At times, your biggest hurdle in a personal injury case is your own insurer. Our personal injury attorneys take on stingy insurance company adjusters and legal departments that try to reject your personal injury claim or offer a lowball settlement.
Damages in Personal Injury Cases
Though the details of your accident are unique, most personal injury cases are based on the legal concept of negligence. You must prove that the party responsible breached a legal duty of care, which directly caused your injuries. If successful, you may obtain compensation in the form of monetary damages. Washington State law allows you to recover:
- Expenses for your medical treatment, including emergency care, surgery, physical therapy, prescriptions, and related costs.
- Lost income covering the time you were away from work due to your injuries.
- Pain and suffering, which is a subjective concepts covering your physical discomfort.
- Losses related to personal relationships with your spouse, children, parents, and other loved ones.
- Other damages, depending upon your circumstances.
Note that your amount of compensation may be limited by Washington’s statute of limitations, which requires you to file a lawsuit against the responsible party within three years from the date you were injured. Plus, there is a state law regarding comparative negligence. If you were partially at fault for the circumstances leading to your injuries, your compensation is reduced by the amount of blame attributable to your own conduct.
You Need a Personal Injury Attorney to Tell You How Much Your Claim Is Worth
Do you know how much you can get for a car accident that totaled your vehicle and gave you a concussion and broken arm? $2,000? $5,000? $10,000?
Chances are that whatever number you come up with is too low. Most people do not know how to quantify their losses for the purposes of a personal injury lawsuit. Things like “pain and suffering” are subjective, but that doesn’t mean we can’t arrive at a fair number. From our experience, we know how much an insurance adjuster will offer for your injuries. Without a lawyer, you risk accepting a settlement that is much too low and will leave you with unreimbursed expenses.
Negotiate a Fair Settlement
An insurance adjuster’s first offer is never final—we don’t care what they say. Adjusters love to say things like, “This is the most I can offer.” Trust us—they can usually find more.
A personal injury lawyer knows how to hold out for more compensation. They know what tricks insurance companies use to keep their payouts low, and they know how to counter them. We can’t guarantee you will receive any specific sum of money. But the odds are much higher that you’ll receive a fair payout with a lawyer in your corner.
You Need to De-Stress Your Life
Accidents are stressful events. Your car is probably wrecked, or another property was damaged. You are in pain and need to rest when not going to physical therapy. At the same time, you might be up all night worrying whether you’ll lose your job. Body and mind are connected. When you are in pain, you will feel stress. And when you are stressed, your body does not have a chance to fully heal.
Let us help. Our personal injury attorneys will take over all the legal work so you have a chance to focus on what really matters: you.
Event of a Lawsuit
Most personal injury claims never go to trial. Instead, we usually settle for a satisfactory amount for personal injury victims. But some cases must be presented to a judge and jury.
Here are the things you’ll need to learn on your own if you go to trial without a personal injury attorney:
- Civil procedure
- Washington’s Rules of Evidence
- Personal injury law
- How to handle expert witnesses
Watching a movie is poor preparation for a high-stakes trial. Judges expect you to know how to run a case as well as a lawyer. Instead of winging it, you should reach out to our personal injury lawyers to represent you.
Consult with an Experienced Tacoma Personal Injury Lawyer
Alliance Law Group has represented personal injury victims in University Place and surrounding communities for decades. We offer case assessments so you can learn more about the benefits a personal injury lawyer will provide. Our Tacoma personal injury lawyers are committed to turning your personal injury setback into a comeback. Please contact us to schedule a case assessment.
CALL NOW: 253-581-0660
We help transform your injury setback into a major comeback.
Take the first step by contacting us, so we can shed light on your rights.