Monthly Archives

December 2022

How to Change Your Name After a Divorce | Alliance Law Group

How Can a Father Get Out of Paying Child Support

By | Family Law

Some fathers drop out of their children’s lives and feel they shouldn’t have to pay child support. Others want to pay but have no income, either because of difficult economic circumstances or because they are incarcerated. Generally, fathers are expected to financially support their children. This duty applies regardless of…

Read More
How to Start the Divorce Process in Tacoma, WA | Alliance Law Group

What is a Personal Injury Settlement?

By | Personal Injury

After a car crash, slip and fall, or any other type of accident, you may be eligible for compensation. You can file a lawsuit against any negligent, or careless, party that caused your accident. People are sometimes hesitant to file a personal injury claim because they do not want to…

Read More